E-Learning is commonly referred to the intentional use of networked information and communications technology in Teaching and Learning. The term E-Learning comprises a lot more than Online Learning, Virtual Learning, Distributed Learning, Networked or Web-based Learning, Mobile Learning, Digital Learning.
The entire eLearning community comes together to learn, share, and connect around one common goal: to create more engaging and effective learning experiences. The Global Learn Tech Conference & Awards 2015 is scheduled on 23rd - 24th July, 2015 at Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
The Congress Will Focus on
- To Provide exposure to latest education tools, technologies and Solutions.
- To encourage collaboration and partnership among Institutions.
- Share successful approaches, strategies, and techniques.
- Reflect on progress made in distance education.
- Facilitate networking among distance educators, practitioners and administrators.
- Share program resources via technology (e.g., print, audio, video, multimedia, and the Internet).