World Eduaction Congress 2017
- Dr. Lawrence Burke, Director Education, Beaconhouse School System
- Roshan Paul, Co-founder and CEO, Amani Institute
- Dr. Tassos Anastasiades, Director, Ajman Academy
- Rohan Roberts, Innovation Leader, Gems Education
- Kago Kagichiri, CEO & Co-Founder, Eneza Education
- Amanda Grassby, Co-Founder and Company Director, Next G
- Dr. Anwar Kawtharani, Dean of School of Education, Lebanese International University
- David Bowser, Founder & CEO, Curio Group Pty. Ltd.
- Dr. Hendrik Jacobus Deacon, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, FEDSAS (Federation of Governing Bodies for South African Schools)
- Janine Teo, Chief Executive Officer, Solve Education
- Prof. Jonathan Shaw, Director, DMLL
- Lester Gastala, Vice President Information Communications Technology, University of Southern Philippines Foundation
- Marion Hopfgartner, Author, Speaker, Education and Life Transformer and Entrepreneur
- Mohd Yazid Abd Hamid, CEO, Education Malaysia Global Services
- Phuti Ragophala, Pula Madibogo Primary School
- Ronelle Klinck, Director - Thandulwazi Teacher Development, St. Stithans College
- Suchindra Kumar, Director, Ernst & Young (EY)
- William Hooi, Director, OneMaker Group Pte Ltd.
- Dr. Dhaval Mody, Director, RoundGlass Peace
- Dr. Ramhari Lamichhane, Director General, Colombo Plan Staff College
- Vince Chan, Founder, UnLearn
- Monique G. Morales, CEO & Co-Founder, Klaseko
- Aditi Avasthi, Chief Embiber, Indiavidual Learning
- Diana Al Dajani, Founder & CEO, EduTechnoz
- Lokesh Kumar Tayal, Founder, Learning Analytic Pte. Ltd.
- Dr. Afroja Parvin, Executive Director, Nari Unnayan Shakti
- Yuriko C. Wellington, Executive Director, Teach Cambodia, Inc.
- Carla Aerts, Director of Futures, Institute of Education – UCL
- Amanda Offen, Co Founder/Managing Director, Next G Software Solutions
- BRIAN O'DWYER, Commercial Founder and Executive Chairman, CognaLearn
- Frans Kalp, Deputy Principal: e-Learning, Ligbron Academy of Technology
- Nurul Islam Nahid, MP, Minister, Ministry of Education, Government of the People's Republic of Bangladesh
- Jose Polista Mainggang, Executive Director, Lorma Colleges
- PROF. DR. ROSHADA HASHIM, DEPUTY VICE-CHANCELLOR (RESEARCH & INNOVATION), UNIVERSITI SAINS ISLAM MALAYSIA (USIM)
- Sangitaa Singh, Heading IT, Global Indian International School (GIIS), Singapore
- Dato' Dr Mary Magdeline De Silva, Chief Executive Officer, Kolej Perdana
- Eman Gaad, Dean of the Faculty of Education, British University
- Aldo de Pape, CEO, TeachPitch
- Lun Yuen Ha, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Prof. Dato' Dr Ahmad Haji Zainuddin, Deputy Vice-Chancellor, External and International Affairs, UCSI University
- Cong Thang Huynh, Vicgo
- Raphael Nolden, CEO, Jaipuna
- Alice Ong Char Yee, Learning Effectiveness Specialist and Consult, C2C OD
- Neelam Parmar, Director of E-Learning, Ashford School
- Derek Bartels, Director of Innovation & Technology, Lutheran Education
- Yasunobu 'Yas' Hashimoto, President, Digika Co., Ltd.
- Shaleha Kader, Principal and Chairman, Cherry Blossoms International School
- Prof. Olugbemiro Jegede, Vice Chancellor, National Open University of Nigeria
- Stephen John Crowley, Head School Evaluation, Beaconhouse School System
- Siraporn Kaewsombat, Managing Director, Help without Frontiers
- Keomanivanh Phimmahasay, Deputy Director General, Department of Secondary Education, Ministry of Education and Sports, Lao
We're independent and not-for-profit and guided by Advisory Council. Our purpose is to make "work and working lives better".
And at a time of unprecedented change, we have the vision, the agility and the strength to make a real difference to the Education community;
business and the economy.
Entries once sent cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
The organisers reserve a right to alter or change the program or its content and title without assigning any reason whatsoever.
© Copyright World Education Congress
, All Rights Reserved.