World Eduaction Congress 2014
- Hon. John Nasasira, Minister of ICT, Ministry of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) Uganda (East Africa)
- Alexander Jost, CEO, Mobile Teacher
- Baharuddin Bin Aris, Dean, UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia
- Datin Prof. Ir. Dr. SITI Hamisah Bt. Tapsir, Deputy Director General, Private Higher Education Management Sector, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
- Chee Leong, LIM, Head, e-Learning Academy (eLA), Taylor's University
- Dr. Amelie Villeneuve, Managing Director, Duke Corporate Education, Singapore
- Dr. Nafis Alam, Director, Centre for Islamic Business & Finance Research (CIBFR) Nottingham University Business School, University of Nottingham - Malaysia Campus
- Harold John D. Culala, Director - Office of Education Technology, Far Eastern University
- Prof. (Dr.) Jan Slovák, Full Professor of Mathematics; Co-Founder, Masaryk University, Polymedia Technologies, Czech Republic
- Surya Prakash Mohapatra, India Head - Knowledge & Capability Management, Hewlett Packard Global Business Services
- Prof. (Dr.) Channarong Pornrungroj, Director, Office for National Education Standards & Quality Assessment (Public Organization) Thailand
- Colin Gallagher, Edu – (Tech)niques Technology Integrator, ISS International School, Singapore
- Prof. Andrea Giuseppe Capodaglio, University of Pavia, Italy
- Anup K. Malavia, Director - L&D, India & Middle East Atos
We're independent and not-for-profit and guided by Advisory Council. Our purpose is to make "work and working lives better".
And at a time of unprecedented change, we have the vision, the agility and the strength to make a real difference to the Education community;
business and the economy.
Entries once sent cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
The organisers reserve a right to alter or change the program or its content and title without assigning any reason whatsoever.
© Copyright World Education Congress
, All Rights Reserved.