World Eduaction Congress 2013
- Dr. The Honourable Tim Gopeesingh, Minister of Education, Republic of Trinidad & Tobago
- Hon. Magele Mauiliu Magele, Minister of Education, Sports & Culture, Government of Samoa
- Hon. Dr. Asim Ahmed, Minister of Education, Republic of Maldives
- Hon. Dr. Saidi Kibeya, Head of the Bureau of Strategic Studies for Development/The Presidency of the Republic, Burundi, Former Minister of Education, Burundi
- Hon. Dr. Minkailu Bah, Minister of Education, Science & Technology, Sierra Leone
- Hon. Dr. Rashid Alghayadh, Deputy Minister for Educational Supervision, Saudi Arabia
- Hon. Suliman Ali Elsahli, Former Education Minister, Libya
- Hon. Pelonomi Venson-Moitoi, Minister of Education, Botswana
- H. E. Ghulam Farooq Wardak, Minister of Education, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- Prof. (Dr.) Yousef Abdul Ghaffar, President, The Kingdom University
- Dr. V. Kumar, Regents Professor, Richard & Susan Lenny Distinguished Chair & Professor in Marketing, Executive Director, Center for Excellence in Brand & Customer Management, Director, Ph.D. Program in Marketing, Georgia State University, J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- Dr. Martin Negron, President & Chief Academic Officer, American Inter Continental University
- Prof. (Dr.) Srisakdi Charmonman, President Emeritus, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, Founder & CEO, Srisakdi Charmonman Institute
- Prof. Dato Dr. Zakaria Kasa, Vice Chancellor, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
- Gunjan Gupta, Director, Zobble Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Marc Serge Riviere, Prof. Emeritus, University of Limerick, Ireland & Mahatma Gandhi Institute, Mauritius
- Prof. Muthanna G. Abdul Razzaq, President, American University In The Emirates
- Dr. Nazir Mughal, Vice Chancellor, University of Sindh
- Eyal Eshed, CEO, Speaking Pal Ltd.
- Dr. G. M. Makhija, Theta healing Teacher (Theta healing Institute of Knowledge U.S.A.), Insight Integrated Wellness
- Audra Maloney, Executive Director, GaiHonNyaNi: The Amos Key Jr. E-Learning Foundation
- Swami (Dr.) Parthasarthy, Chairman & Managing Trustee & Managing Director, Sri Sharada Institute of Indian Management – Research Foundation (Sri SIIM Foundation)
- Dr. Shailendra Singh, Director, Hindustan Institute of Technology & Management, Agra
- S. Vaitheeswaran, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Martin Knott, CEO & General Manager, Moodlerooms, Inc.
- Leon Mohanraj, CEO, Arackal Digital Solutions Inc.
- Dr. Primrose Kurasha, Vice Chancellor, Zimbabwe Open University
- Dr. Ahmed Al Shoaibi, Dean – Academic Affairs, The Petroleum Institute
- Dr. Alexander K. Kahi, Dean, Faculty of Agriculture, Egerton University
- Dr. Editha Magallanes, President, Capiz State University
- Dr. J. Anitha Menon, Head of Psychology Department, University of Zambia
- Dr. Khalid S. Mohammedhusain, Dean, Deanship of Information Technology, King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. M. Saman Dassanayake, Faculty of Management & Finance, University of Colombo
- Dr. M. N. Bandhopadhyay, Director, National Institute of Technology Calicut
- Dr. Mudiyanselage Saman Dassanayake, Senior Lecturer in Human Resources Management, Faculty of Management, & Finance, University of Colombo
- Dr. Peter Douglas, Director, University of Waterloo
- Dr. P. Kurasha, Vice Chancellor, Zimbabwe Open University
- Dr. Shadreck Chama, Deputy Vice Chancellor, Copperbelt University
- Dr. Syed Akhter Hossain, Professor & Head, Department of CSE/CS/CIS, Daffodil International University
- Dr. Vinod Kumar, Sprott School of Business, Carleton University
- Prof. Dewi Sapuan, Graduate School of Business Director, Bureau for Excellence in Research & Teaching, Universiti Tun Abdul Razak
- Prof. Damian Riviez, Ph.D., Dean - College of Education (CEDU), American University in the Emirates
- Prof. Heba Nassar, Vice President, Cairo University
- Prof. Ivan Coste Maniere, Chair – Department of Marketing, SKEMA Business School
- Prof. Isam A. Elboushi, Vice Chancellor, Wadmedani Ahlia University, Sudan
- Prof. J. H. Nyeko Pen-Mogi, Vice Chancellor, Gulu University
- Prof. Livingstone S. Luboobi, Professor - Makerere University
- Prof. Malik Ranasinghe, Senior Professor in Civil Engineering, University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka
- Prof. Marc Serge Riviere, Professor Emeritus, Mahatma Gandhi Institute, Mauritius & University of Limerick
- Prof. M. Lutfar Rahman, Vice Chancellor, Daffodil International University
- Prof. Nawaz Mohamudally, University of Technology Mauritius
- Prof. Paa Kobina Turkson, Dean - School of Agriculture, University of Cape Coast
- Prof. Russell Belk, Kraft Foods Canada Chair in Marketing, Schulich School of Business York University, Canada
- Prof. Riad Almomani, Dean of Economics & Administrative Sciences, Yarmouk University, Jordan
- Prof. Suleiman I. El-Sharif, Dean – College of Pharmacy, University of Sharjah
- Prof. Sunil Chandrasiri, Dean – Faculty of Graduate Studies, University of Colombo
- Prof. Stephen Simukanga, Vice Chancellor, University of Zambia
- Prof. Tolly S. Mbwette, President ACDE & Vice Chancellor, The Open University of Tanzania
- Prof. Yousef Abdul Ghaffar, President, The Kingdom University
- Prof. Zakaria Kasa, Vice Chancellor, Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
We're independent and not-for-profit and guided by Advisory Council. Our purpose is to make "work and working lives better".
And at a time of unprecedented change, we have the vision, the agility and the strength to make a real difference to the Education community;
business and the economy.
Entries once sent cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
The organisers reserve a right to alter or change the program or its content and title without assigning any reason whatsoever.
© Copyright World Education Congress
, All Rights Reserved.