- Dr. T. N. Swaminathan, Professor Marketing; Director Branding, P. R & Alumni Relations, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Prof. Gazi Mahabubul Alam, PhD, FRSA, Chairman - Board of Trustee, Central University of Science and Technology (CUST), Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr. Vimi Jham, Associate Professor, Marketing, Institute of Management Technology, Dubai
- Prof. Simple Doshi, Campus Head - Training , Placement & International Alliance, Sal Education Campus
- Dr. S. Elizabeth Amudhini Stephen, Professor of Mathematics, KarunyaInsitute of Technology and Sciences
- Dr. Rajiv Khosla, Professor, Taxila Business School, Jaipur
- Saroj Koul, Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management, OP Jindal Global University / Jindal Global Business School
- Dr. Rajeshwari M Hegde, Head of The Department, Telecommunication Engineering, BMS College of Engineering
- Dr.Meenakshi Gandhi, Professor & Dean, School Of Business Studies, Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Prof. (Dr.) MallikaNawal, Assistant Professor, Development Management Institute
- Dr. Ankur Kumar Rastogi, Head- Auto Marketing | Faculty- Dept. of Marketing, School of Business (SoB), University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- Dr. R. K. Srivastava, Professor and HOD, Government of Maharashtra's Sydenham Institute of Management Studies
- Dr. Meenakshi Tomar, Assistant Professor, Jindal Global Business School, O.P. Jindal Global University
- Dr. Nimnual Piewthongngam, Director OfDpu Praxis Center, Dhurakijpundit University
- Dr. Padmalaya Nayak, Professor, CSE, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engg. Technology (GRIET)
- Prof. P. K Biswas, Vice Chancellor, Skyline University Nigeria
- Manoj Kumar jha, Professor, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE)
- Amit Kolhe, Managing Trustee, Sanjivani Group of Institutes
- Dr. Shiena Shekhar, Professor (Mechanical), Bhilai Institute of Technology, Chhattisgarh.
- Prof. Manjari Singh, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Dr. Sunita Srivastava, I/C Director, Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research
- Dr. Uma Pricilda Jaidev, Associate Professor, Program Coordinator-MBA, VIT Business School, VIT (Deemed to be University)
- Malith Wickrama Kumarasinghe, Deputy Coordinating Principal, Lyceum International Schools
- Dr. Ger Graus Obe, Global Director of Education, Kidzania
- Dr. Anoop Swarup, Vice Chancellor, JagranLakecity University
- Professor Asha Kaul, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
- Dr. Artee Aggrawal, Head - Amity Innovation Incubator - Mumbai, Amity University, Mumbai
- Raghavendra Manbol, Executive Director, Panworld Education
- Dr. Madhuri Parikh, Associate Professor, Institute of Law, Nirma University
- Dr. Haleema Sadia, Principal, Delhi Private School, Ajman
- Dr. Qamar Sultana., Assoc. Prof (CED), MJCET.
- Hetaal Palan, Assistant Director - Branding, Marketing & Student Relations, Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Dr. Dilara Begum, Associate Professor and Chairperson Department of Information Studies & Librarian (Acting), East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Dr. Aparna Khanna, Associate Professor, Department of Development Communication and Extension, Lady Irwin College (University of Delhi)
- Associate Professor Eunice Ndeto Ivala, Centre For Innovative Educational Technology, Cape Peninsula University Of Technology
- Dr. Jasmine K. S, Associate Professor, R. V. College Of Engineering
- Hope Leyson, Founder / Educ. Director, The Laren School
- Dr. Bala Prabhakar, Dean, Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management, SVKM’s NMIMS
- Ayukta Thakur, Co-Founder & Head of Education / Sen Educator, Integreat Center For Disability
- Dr. Neelam Parmar, Director of E-Learning, Ashford School, United Learning
- Basyouny Komsan, Chief Operating Officer, Schoopedia.Com
- Dr. Surabhi Singh, Associate Professor - Marketing, Institute of Management Studies
- Thian Ai Ling, General Manager, Afterschool & Deputy General Manager, My First Skool, Ntuc First Campus
We're independent and not-for-profit and guided by Advisory Council. Our purpose is to make "work and working lives better".
And at a time of unprecedented change, we have the vision, the agility and the strength to make a real difference to the Education community;
business and the economy.
Entries once sent cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
The organisers reserve a right to alter or change the program or its content and title without assigning any reason whatsoever.
© Copyright World Education Congress
, All Rights Reserved.