100 Most Influential Principals of Indian Schools
- Savita Venkat, Principal, Bombay Cambridge School
- Manju Mehta, Founder Principal, The Green Acres Academy
- Radhika Sinha, Principal, Aditya Birla World Academy
- Fr. Dr. Francis Swamy, S.J. Principal, St Mary's school ICSE
- Revathi Srinivasan, Director - Education and Principal, Smt. Sulochanadevi Singhania School.
- R. I. Katawati, Principal, Hutchings High School & Jr. College,
- Maharukh Kadodwalla, Principal, City International School
- Jennifer Dias, Principal, St. Xaviers
- Zeenat Bhojabhoy, Principal, Jamnabai Narsee School
- Omana Thomas, Principal, Sishya
- Radhika Dalvie, Principal, Wisdom World School - Hadapsar,
- Renu Muley, Principal, Advanced Academy
- Rohan Bhat, Principal, Children's Academy, Malad
- Ruchi A., Principal, Aman Setu My School
- Sheela Mallya, Principal, Children's Academy, Kandivali
- Avnita Bir, Director Principal, R N Podar School
- Dr. S. Y. Kulkarni, Principal Director, REVA University
- Tanya Valecha, Principal, Rustomjee Cambridge International School & Junior College
- Prof. John K. Zachariah, Principal, Bishop Cotton Boys' School, Bangalore
- Bina Gole, Advisor & Coordinator for Schools & Junior College, Vivekanand Education Society's Swami Vivekanand High School
- Iffat Ibrahim, Principal, Chirec International School
We're independent and not-for-profit and guided by Advisory Council. Our purpose is to make "work and working lives better".
And at a time of unprecedented change, we have the vision, the agility and the strength to make a real difference to the Education community;
business and the economy.
Entries once sent cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
The organisers reserve a right to alter or change the program or its content and title without assigning any reason whatsoever.
© Copyright World Education Congress
, All Rights Reserved.